Thursday, September 30, 2010

October.

...well, not quite.

I've felt so conflicted the past few days, what with trying to hold on to old habits while the part of me that craves sanity is growing louder by the day.

I just don't want to slip back into the horrid sadness, where I won't want to go anywhere/do anything. It was hard enough getting where I am.

..but then in the ED'd mind, it feels like I've fallen behind. Had a setback, if you will. It wasn't sadness, but protection--the world around me is just trying to slow me down. People are a distraction I simply cannot afford. Distance, isolate, CONTAIN YOURSELF.

.........

Solution: Detox. Fruits, vegetables, brown rice, cranberry/orange/lemon juice, etc. No dairy, no meat (gotta jump back on this bandwagon), no junk or caffeine (sadly). OH, and no smoking...argh.
How long? I don't know. I suppose until I make a decision which path I'll take. This way, maybe I'll get some peace?

Yeah, I didn't think so either.

1 comment:

  1. Could help you feel better... At least you won't be torn up by the guilt of consuming products from dead/abused animals.

    ReplyDelete