Monday, October 18, 2010

Bloaty belly!!!

I have one. And I really don't mind, it's a good day today.

Ahh, I should make Blogger my homepage--feels like I'll never remember to pop up otherwise..
I've dropped just a bit of weight..so naturally the Red Demon comes a callin'.

Dropped to a new low, went up 1.5 from excess binging, then another 1.5 from the period, and now dropped a pound off the total gain..in case you don't feel like adding that up, I've 2 pounds left to get back to my lowest weight. From there I want another 2 lost by the end of the month.

I only hope I'll keep it off, what with Candy Day and all.

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear, Candy Day sounds like hell. But I'm sure you'll keep it off (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. candy day?!? never heard of it lol, wel done on loosing though, im sure u can carry on! stay strong xxx

    ReplyDelete