Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Two weeks' time.

I really don't mean to go missing like this, honest.

To bring things up to speed a bit:
-You really can lose track of time between movies and YouTube videos. They're dangerous, I swear (yes that's all I was doing, and yes it is sad). I saw five movies yesterday alone; I'm surprised I can even tolerate looking at this screen right now.

- I hung around my two ex-friends (and their friends) Sunday (because I seem to get off on being in stupid, dramatic situations :/)...I don't even know what to say about that. I've given the excuse I'm now using them just to get out the house when I'm bored. This is only half-true. The other half is afraid they'll be cruel/uncaring if I told them we're not friends anymore. All about me..as my life should be I guess.

- I'm two days purge-free, one day binge-free. Honestly, I'm glad I'm making some form of progress. I've had 706 today. If I wanted, I'd have more. I'm just trying to get to a less chaotic attitude towards eating.

1 comment:

  1. i hope you reach the less chaotic attitude towards food, cause we all know i cant lol

    ReplyDelete