Saturday, September 18, 2010

I finally have my internet again..

So I've moved house, and am now in an area where the streets are long, the beach is plentiful, and people run/bike around half-naked all day long.

I am SO fucked.

News..well I'll list the topics and go into details:
-Rave
-Ex-best friend
-ED????????

Rave:
I've decided to bite the bullet and go to a rave with my ex-best friend..I find it so weird how much she's willing to talk to me now I've decided to tag along. Only a few weeks ago it was impossible to get a hold of her :/. Glad we're not too close anymore, let me just say that.
As things go, it's next week. My only hope is I don't miraculously expand 590582390 kg (though it feels I'm halfway there already). Oh, and that while I'm 'dancing' I don't in actuality look like a whale having some sort of a fit.

Ex-BF:
She has always been a little girl: she was 'a size 2 on a fat day' when we were close and would always complain of her hipbones poking out..it irked me to no end, but wanting to be a good friend, I just dealt with it.
She gained weight thanks to college life, and lost quite a bit of it in about a month.
And yes, I do hate it because I'm still larger than her and I have to yet AGAIN sit through the discussion of how little she is height/weight-wise.

She made me feel inadequate, boring, and like a fat monster every time we were together..guess some things never change, huh?

ED:
I can purge still, but I've stopped binging. No binge=no motivation to purge.
Why am I not seeing this as a good thing?

I used to bitch non-stop about how desperately I needed to stop. I've stopped.
...But I need to lose more. Of course.

[In short, I'm physically better, but mentally I'm just as bad as before so I feel like a fake though it's only been about a month of better eating]

No comments:

Post a Comment