Monday, September 27, 2010

Want a guaranteed way to make your inferiority complex worse?

Go to a rave: there will be thousands of ridiculously gorgeous girls (most of which will refuse to wear clothes), and everywhere you look you're bound to find at least 10 in the area whose BMIs haven't changed since 3rd grade (you won't find that many bones in a graveyard).

Now that I've got that out, it should be no surprise I went to Nocturnal this past Saturday.
I definitely had the best time of my life, hands DOWN. I wasn't a fan of having to eat fast food prior to the event, but my friend insisted I'd get sick otherwise. I had a veg burger to calm her down, and water the entire time we were there.

I ended up 2 pounds lighter getting back home (probably because we were walking around and sweating like crazy for almost 11 hours) so I can't complain. I've dropped another pound between yesterday and today so I'm really just sitting here at my new (not so) low weight, waiting to see if I'll fuck it up like I'm prone to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment